Monday, April 29, 2013

Shoe Science

For all the shoe lovers out there... I put together this little cheat-list in case you feel lost in the world of heels or, vice versa, if you are too advanced and need a detailed tracking sheet to organize your shoe-shelf (or, shall I say a 'shoe-room' then?!) In any case, hope you will enjoy this TESSful dictionary!

Visual Shoe Dictionary

Visual Shoe Dictionary (2)
Source: Polyvore by Mademoiselle-Tess


***So, WHICH ones are YOUR FAVORITE?***


Keep TESSTaste.Elegance.Sophistication.Style!
Your Tess
      

6 comments:

  1. I can't just choose one! I choose: Ugg boots, Chelesea boots, clogs, balerinas, slip on and chunky heel! By the way, I love your blog!

    Julia,
    xx

    http://ailujthirteen.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh.... you just displayed the love of my life! thank you for sharing, great post....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of each, please! :)
    xoxo,
    Irina
    www.brandnamesus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true, Irina.-) Then I bet I will need to ask for a 'new' shoe-room!

      xxx, Tess

      Delete