Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ma Nouvelle Vie

VoilĂ , I am back... finally! Well, I better say FINALLY, 'cause I know that you all lost me (in fact, I lost myself as well:) Thank you so much for your patience and care, my dear TESSies. Every single message I received (and I must admit that I got quite a few of them!) asking if everything goes well on my side, surely made my days sunnier and happier! You gave me energy to move... move out... and move on. That, actually, answers the questions where I have been, what I was doing and what exactly I am back to.

Here is the story. Being totally spontaneous, flexible and free, I decided to move to another city! As simple as that. After spending some good time in Geneva, my Swiss periode of life is over (however, as life taught me never to say 'never'... I may still be back there one day... who knows:).

Audrey Hepburn once said, that Paris is always a good idea. Following her advice (as well as some of my dreams), here I am, starting a new page of my life. Kind of 'Parisian' tabula rasa with so many things to discover:)

Source: Polyvore by Mademoiselle-Tess

So, wish me luck in my new endeavors! I hope that this (usually painful) 'settle down' phase will pass quickly and that I will fully embrace my new city and my new life already soon. In any case, I am back to TESS and back to you, full of creative ideas and things to share. Let me know, how you have been all this time and what's new on your side and... by the way...


***Have YOU ever BEEN to PARIS?***


Keep TESSTaste.Elegance.Sophistication.Style!
Your Tess
      

No comments:

Post a Comment