Saturday, January 5, 2013

Snails Pace

Hey, guess who is in the picture? Who is TESSfully wrapped up in this warm cozy duvet? It's meee... me-me-me... Well, not precisely me, but that's exactly how I spend my days now. Lazily slow. As a snail. Apparently, there is even a Lazy Day dedicated to, well, doing nothing and being lazy. The holiday is held every year on August 10th, but... you got me!... as I am lazy to wait another 8 months, I decided to start it now.

Jokes aside, I am just enjoying my days-off at my parents house. Cannot wish for a better start of the New Year!! Good books, great movies, delicious meals, warm smiles... and all this at one place:) Mmmm...TESSful!


And... as different sets of pijamas is the only wardrobe I consider for coming days, let me share with you some cute TESSful pieces for your 'lazy' inspiration. (Basically, you can even read a story of my week in all the phrases out there):
TOPSHOP
'Let's Lie in' PJ Ser
TESS here ($35.75)
TOPSHOP
'Tweety: Eat, Sleep, Tweet' PJ Set
TESS here ($35.75)
TOPSHOP
'Sleep All Day' Oversized Tee
TESS here ($29.25)
DOROTHY PERKINS
Snails pace PJ setTESS here ($16.25)
FOREVER 21Dreamy Dandelions PJ SetTESS here ($12.80)
FOREVER 21Teacup PJ SetTESS here ($12.80)
FOREVER 21
Buffalo Plaid PJ Shorts
TESS here ($6.80)
FOREVER 21
Gingham PJ Shorts
TESS here ($6.80)
FOREVER 21
I Think I Love You Shorts
TESS here ($6.80)

And how have YOU STARTED first days of 2013?

Keep TESSTaste.Elegance.Sophistication.Style!
Your Tess
      

8 comments:

  1. Adorable PJ's!! That's all I've done this weekend is lounge around.. but it's nice to relax! Newest follower right here!
    xoxo, Gena
    Visit my fashion blog at Pearls, Curls, and Uptown Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gena, nice to meet you:) Welcome to the TESS world!!
      I am happy that I am not the only one who spends some days in the total laziness from time to time:) It really helps!!
      Hope you had a good rest too (as I did:) !!

      xxx, Tess

      Delete
  2. oh, so looooovely)
    kisses

    visit my blog
    love, Yulia
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, Yulia!! I lo-o-ove these PJs too:)
      Which one is your favorite, btw?

      xxx, Tess

      Delete
  3. How cute are the little pj shorts! Love the mint green ones :)
    I've just spent most of the beginning of 2013 chilling and working on assignments for uni xx

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - me too, Alice! I also like the mint shorts!! So TESSfully girlie:)
      Btw, I hope all your assignments went well!

      xxx, Tess

      Delete
  4. So creative!
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nadia!! The best is yet to come;)

      xxx, Tess

      Delete