Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Elegant Elie

Guess who is here... yes, TESS is back:) I know - I know, I've said it once before and then disappeared for months - this time I am back for good. Promise! Simply because I missed you, TESSies, so much, that I couldn't be away any longer. If you still don't believe me, then have a look at this video. I am sharing it with you at the risk of being called unTESSfull (never!), but the drama there is so real that you must watch it to visualize me... all this time... without you: 

Video is courtesy of Toyota

Now, when I am finally back, you totally deserve to know where on Earth I've been all this time and why I 'procrastinated' that much (did I?)... Fair enough. In two words, I was here working on this, drinking this and shopping this:) Plus, doing some other things that would be too boring to discuss. However, what I can surely admit is that I didn't procrastinate a single minute and have lo-o-ots of TESSful things to share with you!

For a starter, here goes a stunning TESSful collection of wedding and evening dresses by Elie Saab as spotted in the Four Seasons Hotel George V during the Paris Fashion Week. Eight gorgeous dresses from the latest Fall-Winter 2014 Haute Couture collection were displayed in the lobby of the hotel organically framed by 15,000 red Naomi and 9,000 white Avalanche roses. All gowns made of silk tulle and lace were neatly decorated with crystals, sequins and fine beads. The mirrored plexiglas stands reflected the colors and the lights giving a refined touch to the exposition. It was TESSfully spectacular!






All images are courtesy of TESS

***Do YOU PREFER SHORT or LONG EVENING DRESSES?***


Keep TESSTaste.Elegance.Sophistication.Style!
Your Tess
      

8 comments:

  1. That first dress is absolutely stunning!

    Welcome back!

    Shannon
    www.clothesandquotes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Shannon! I am, indeed, extremely happy to be back:)

      That first dress is simply gorgeous... yet I must admit I adore all of them!

      xxx, Tess

      Delete
  2. I would lie if I say that I didn't scream a little when I saw the dresses! AMAZING! BEAUTIFUL. I love dresses like that, elegance is just my forte :)

    Love,
    http://cherrydunia.blogspot.dk/2013/10/i-have-had-another-interview-with.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taste, Elegance, Sophistication and Style are my strengths too:) That's actually why Elie Saab so easily swept me off my feet!!

      xxx, Tess

      Delete
  3. i prefer short evening dresses =P but dresses from your pics are perfect!
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, Мария:) All dresses from Elie Saab are so fab!

      Delete
  4. These Elie Saab dresses simply blew me away. I like both short and long dresses, but these are so magnificent they belong somewhere at an even more magnificent ball, and therefore should be long and with a long trail!!!
    Stunning photos!
    xoxo,
    Irina
    www.brandnamesus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Irina, you are amazing! Your comment left in my head this beautiful scene of a Modern Cinderella or a Cute Princess (or whatever her Beauty might be called) heading down to the ball to meet a Prince Charming... Romantique as it is!

      xxx, Tess

      Delete