As my Christmas vacation is fast approaching, I was thinking recently what to wear for my overnight flight in order to get off the plane looking put-together and ready to go. In general, I have a TESSfull go-to traveling-outfit formula that’s never failed to keep me comfortable, cute and warm in airports and airplanes.
- First, I usually go for trousers - whether these are stretch jeans, leggings or soft pantalons. All of them are extremely comfortable to sleep in any weird position you might find yourself in the chair.
- On top, it’s all about layers that I can add or peel off depending on the temperature on the board. Knitted sweaters rarely get wrinkles so they can secure sharpness of your look on arrival.
- Last but not least, shoes. I prefer to wear something easy-to-slip-off-and-on, like ballerinas or moccasins.
- Ah, yes, and of course, accessories. They should be very simple and appropriate for the outfit (and occasion).
1. Classy TESSful outfit for your long-haul flight:
CLOTHES: Jeans Burberry Brit, €278 (TESS); Top Moschino Cheap and Chic, €323 (TESS); Sweater Lanvin, €1'024 (TESS); Knitted Snood French Connection, €68 (TESS)
SHOES: Moccasins UGG, €112 (TESS)
BAG: Tote Maison Martin Margiela, €680 (TESS)
ACCESSORIES: cuffs: Alexander McQueen, €390 (TESS) and Tory Burch, €104 (TESS); Earrings Tory Burch, €128 (TESS)
COSMETICS: Lipstick Tom Ford (color Black Orchid), €37 (TESS)
LIFESTYLE: Notebook Coach, €128 (TESS)
CLOTHES: Tee Comme Des Garçons Play, €90 (TESS), Hoodie Juicy Couture, €68 (TESS), Trousers Chloé, €25 (TESS)
SHOES: Shoes Jimmy Choo, €402 (TESS)
BAG: Tote, €12 (TESS)
COSMETICS: Perfume Comme des Garçons 'Play', €75 (TESS), Nail polish Chanel (color 473)
LIFESTYLE: Books of your choice;)
So, which outfit is more TESSful for you?
Keep TESS: Taste.Elegance.Sophistication.Style!